This is the most commonly asked question we receive when it comes to SEO. Unfortunately, if we told you, we would be out of business. Seriously though, we achieve top rankings for your website using our time-tested methods, our combined years of experience, and our true grit.
Although SEO is a very detailed process, unique to each website, the approach below represents a set of core principles we follow with all our campaigns, regardless of size, industry or competition. They are the foundation of any SEO strategy.
- Website Evaluation and Assessment of your website’s current keyword rankings in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Keyword Research to determine the most relevant search terms that will drive targeted traffic to your site.
- Competitive Analysis to identify search terms your competitors are using and where you should be focusing your efforts.
- On-page SEO Optimization to ensure your targeted search keywords are ranking high.
- Link Building to build high-quality in-bound links to your site that will improve your organic search engine ranking.
- Web Analytics and Reporting to track your rankings and adjust SEO strategies as needed.